Here’s a link to a google spreadsheet I will be updating with data from each match (or, I hope to keep updating): Fulham Data.
- It’s still very early, so there’s been a lot of wacky variance within and between each match (see: the PDO in our opener, our Sv% at Hull and then vs Huddersfield…)
- Our PDO is about at league average, so we’re not lucky nor unlucky.
- Despite getting, for all intents and purposes, a new back line our defense is still abysmal. Nearly 50% of our opponents shots are in the ‘Danger Zone’ (80% of Sheffield Wednesday’s were in the DZ!), and we’ve been outshot in all but two matches.
- Our offense is much better, with marked improvements in Shooting%, DZ Shots For Total, and DZ Shots For %.
- It’s still very early, so there’s been a lot of wacky variance within and between each match.
Once data for the entire league becomes available I’ll post that so we can see where we stand in comparison to others.